You can cancel an order and return any goods that may already have been dispatched up to 7 days from receipt (see return policy). Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
1. Please contact us on +44 (0) 207 096 8420 and speak to one of our representatives to obtain an authorised RMA number.
2. Please return the goods in the original packaging. RMA numbers must be clearly marked on the shipping advice.
3. Goods in inadequate packing and/or lack of a valid RMA number will not be accepted by Mobile POS Tech, and will invalidate any warranty claims or returns.
4. Goods must be returned with a full written description of any fault. Phrases such as faulty, suspect or does not work are not acceptable and will delay turnaround.
5. Returned units will be tested as near to the fault conditions as possible as those described on the returns form. If the information provided is insufficient or inaccurate basic tests will be performed and the unit will be returned with No Fault Found. Any item found damaged through misuse or incorrect installation will be subject to a chargeable repair.
6. Returned goods will be repaired or replaced at Mobile POS Tech absolute discretion, as soon as possible, the targeted turnaround time is 14 days subject to availability of parts. However, we do in all instances attempt to turn around customer products as quickly as possible subject to adequate testing and parts availability. Some goods will be subject to the manufacturer's warranty procedures and we will notify customers of their terms and conditions.